National Supercomputing Forum (NSCF-2022)
Russia, Pereslavl-Zalessky, Program Systems Institute of the RAS, November 29 – December 02, 2022.
The NSCF is dedicated to the creation and application of HPC technologies, supported by the Department of Nanotechnologies and Information Technologies of the RAS.
Forum’s main hosts
|ANO «National Supercomputing Forum»|
|Program Systems Institute of the RAS|
|National Supercomputing Technological Platform (NSTP)|
NSCF invites to participate
- supercomputers developers, system and applied software engineers;
- grid and cloud technology and service developers;
- representatives of Russian HPC centers;
- postgraduate students and young scientists working in HPC sphere;
- HPC users.
On the platform of the National Supercomputing Forum the following events are held:
- Research and practice conference;
- The Exhibition of HPC hardware and software components;
- A series of tutors and workshops;
- A series of round table discussions;
- A media-tour.
The registration fee for personal participation is 5,000 rubles. It includes: an intracity transfer between hotel and venue place, and the lunch place as well; coffee-breakes, welcome-party, banquete and social event. Handouts are also included. Working languages of the Forum: Russian and English. Simultaneous interpretation is not provided. The press tour events are conducted in Russian.
National Supercomputing Forum. Main dates
- 28 November 2022 – Arrival day;
- 29 November 2022 – Plenar session;
- 30 November 2022 – Tutors, workshops, round discussions, thematical sections;
- 01 December 2022 – Thematical sections, end up roundtable, the ceremony for winners of the National Supercomputing Forum Award;
- 02 December 2022 – Social event, leaving day;
National Supercomputing Forum. Short facts
National Supercomputing Forum (NSCF) traditionally takes place in the last week of November each year at the Program Systems Institute of the RAS (Pereslavl-Zalessky). At the moment, the NSCF is one of the largest HPC events in Russia. Not denying the importance of all other events (conferences, schools, seminars, meetings) of HPC topics, the NSCF takes a special place in their series and complements them due to its distinctive features:
- Complexity and completeness. The Forum gathers all HPC representatives involved – academic science and industry research institutes, education, business, HPC-using state structures (including power structures), representatives of the authorities and development institutions, industry press;
- Neutrality and reachness. For all participants of the HPC industry, the Forum provides the same set of communication opportunities and is a universal platform for the interaction;
- Multidimensionality. The Forum scopes are all aspects related to the HPC industry:
- research, development, production, implementation, operation;
- element base, hardware, infrastructure solutions;
- low-level and system software, programming systems and instrumental systems, applications, middleware;
- supercomputer services and introduction of HPC into practice, organizational aspects of the supercomputer industry, issues of state regulation and interaction with development institutions;
- Versatility. The Forum combines different genres of work: a research and practice conference, a full-time multi-day exhibition, workshops and tutors, round tables discussions, a media tour and other work with the press.
The preliminary sections list is:
- Hardware, element and component base;
- Systemware and middleware;
- Application software;
- HPC modeling of processes and phenomena in the natural sciences;
- Solution of optimization problems on high-performance computers;
- Integration of high-level resources into distributed computing environment for solving scientific and engineering problems;
- Workstations’ GRID systems and combined GRIDs;
- Poster section.
We ask you to specify the section when downloading the report, selecting it from the drop-down list or by specifying in the comments to the report file, this will greatly facilitate the work of the Program Committee.
Rules for the submission, selection and publication of papers for the conference in the platform of NSCF-2018
- All article’s authors have to register on the site by sending us participant form with registration data. For uploading article you can send it before 5:00 pm on October 7 to organization comittee using email, specifying the prefered section you article fits in.
At this stage, the amount of work, design and content is not so important and they are determined by the authors themselves, based on the following: this PDF is used only for the acceptance by reviewers of the decision to include work in the Conference Program.
- From October 7 to October 14, reviewing and selection of works is performed; distribution of the decision of the program committee and comments of reviewers to the authors.
- Until November 11, the authors are correcting the remarks and if further publication is planned, bringing the article (in PDF format) into full compliance with the publication requirements.
- The sent abstracts of all the selected papers will be previously available to participants in digital format through the “Profile” tab on the NSCF web-site.
If you still have questions about the order and timing of submissions, feel free to ask the organizing committee via the site’s feedback system or by writing to email@example.com
Photos from NSCF-2021
- Exhibition (Redirects to the 2021.nscf.ru)
- Plenar sesion (Redirects to the 2021.nscf.ru)
- Thematical sections(Redirects to the 2021.nscf.ru)
- Finishing round-table discussion (Redirects to the 2021.nscf.ru)
- Miscelanious (Redirects to the 2021.nscf.ru)
Corr. RAS, Dr.Sc., Sergey M. Abramov, Program Systems Institute of the RAS, Pereslavl-Zalessky
Deputy of the Chairman:
Dr.Sc., Professor, Anatoly M. Tsirlin, Program Systems Institute of the RAS, Pereslavl-Zalessky
Ph.D., Ivan N. Grigorevskiy, Program Systems Institute of the RAS, Pereslavl-Zalessky
Members of the organizing committee:
Evgeniy P. Lilitko, Program Systems Institute of the RAS, Pereslavl-Zalessky
Dr.Sc., Professor, Dmitri V. Alexandrov, Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg
Ilya O. Starodumov, Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg
Medeja G. Khimshiashvili, Program Systems Institute of the RAS, Pereslavl-Zalessky
Igor V. Shafranskiy, Program Systems Institute of the RAS, Pereslavl-Zalessky
Lyudmila I. Lisetskaya, Program Systems Institute of the RAS, Pereslavl-Zalessky